My turn
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Garden State
2. LOTR trilogy
3. Almost anything directed by Mel Brooks
4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Four places you have lived:
1. Kellinghusen, Germany
2. Chapman, Kansas
3. Carterville Illinois
4. Mtn. Grove, Missouri
Four television shows you love to watch:
1. Mythbusters
2. Monk
3. Good Eats
4. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Estes Park, Colorado
3. Chicago area
4. We never really took vacations ...
Four websites you visit daily (Other than blogs):
1. Google
2. Mizzou Webmail site
3. The Weather Channel
4. Quiz sites of various sorts
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Popcorn
2. Bread
3. Fresh fruit, except bananas and blueberries
4. Salmon
Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Europe
3. In front of a fireplace with cocoa and lots of good books
4. Somewhere warm
Bloggers you are tagging to do this:
1. Camry
2. Teri

3 Comments:
Okay, Jennifer, I've rec'd my marching orders and have answered your questions. Btw, I keep hearing that "The Garden State" is an excellent film. Is that on video yet?
Teri
P.S. Good luck with the startup of classes again! I've noticed the traffic has picked up in town.:)
I almost put Monk down! Great minds... :D
will do! and i didn't know you watched good eats! that show rocks my world! woot!
Post a Comment
<< Home