Freedom
Woo-hoo! I'm free! Well ... almost. I have 2 more finals, a paper of sorts to turn in, and a web page to submit along with a memo. But since my finals are on Monday and Friday, and the rest can be done beforehand or via web, I'm going home for finals week, and returning on Friday. So I still have some responsibilities, but I'm free in the blogosphere, at least. In honor of my first post as a free woman, I'm going to make an announcement ...
I'm going to London!
I've been trying to decide where to study abroad since I started college. This year, the decision between Scotland and England has been torturing me. In an attempt to help the decision-making process go more quickly, I visited the study abroad advisor a couple of weeks ago inquiring about what courses I'd take at each location. During the visit, it came up that students can't study in Scotland during the fall semester (when I want to go). My decision was made. I'm so excited! I can't wait to go to next fall! I've already checked out some travel guides, and I found out that there's a weekend market that sells only used books. Ooo ... fun. I've already got plans for Christmas, too. I'm going to go visit Oma in Germany during the season. Mom's planning on flying over, too. I can't wait to go!
Of course, all that's assuming the study abroad office accepts my application. I've already talked to the study abroad advisor, though, and it doesn't seem like it'll be a problem.

2 Comments:
We are SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! ;) :D:D
And very, very, very VERY happy for you!
Great Scott says to ask you if you'd happen to have an extra steamer trunk about 6'5" long. :)
Congrats girl! I know you'll love it and it will love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home